Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Europeans on the minimum wage, no NHS access after Brexit

On Friday, 9 February 2018 12:35:30 UTC, Mark wrote:
On Fri, 09 Feb 2018 10:07:32 GMT, pamela wrote:

On 19:28 8 Feb 2018, dennis@home wrote:

On 08/02/2018 15:05, tim... wrote:

"alan_m" wrote in message
On 07/02/2018 23:21, pamela wrote:

the taste of hormone treated beef in the US beats by a country
mile the taste of beef in the UK

Isn't the lack of taste more to do with being chilled to death
immediately after slaughter rather than letting it mature at a
higher temperature?

no idea

tim

There is a different taste to 28 day matured beef than the usual
supermarket stuff.
I prefer the cheaper not matured for 28 days.

If you like it rare you may differ.

Reminds me of a study where some schoolkids were asked if they
preferred freshly squeezed orange juice or an orange squash by
Robinsons. The kids preferred the "real thing" by which they meant
the Robinsons.

I'm guessing that they had never tried freshly squeezed orange juice.

I freshly squeeze mine out of the carton container I buy it int
Making my orange jiuce always freshly squeezed.

--
insert witty sig here