Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Leon Fisk Leon Fisk is offline

Default MSC Again

On Thu, 8 Feb 2018 16:08:49 -0700
Bob La Londe wrote:

Yeah, I wouldn't mind seeing their specials and sales fliers. Their
regular pricing is just ho hum.

You can sign up for their mail list on the home page and view current
fliers:

Current catalogs and fliers:

http://www.wttool.com/index/page/sta...e_publications

Email Club sign up:

http://www.wttool.com/index/page/sta...sletter_signup

I found it interesting that they quickly dropped me from their print
mailing list even though I had ordered from them. However Enco use to
send me their specials flier every month even though I had never
ordered from them. Not all that special though, kinda like HF, basically
the same stuff every month with different page layout...

I'll let you know next time they email me.

--
Leon Fisk
Grand Rapids MI/Zone 5b