Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Europeans on the minimum wage, no NHS access after Brexit

In article ,
RJH wrote:
I unwittingly had a series of tests at a local private hospital - the GP
referred me under the NHS. No complaints about the service (although I
have no real idea what they did, the accuracy of the results or how they
were interpreted). The car park was, or course, stocked with row upon
row of £100k+ cars. Be assured, mine lowered the average ;-)

I had an MRI scan done recently on the NHS. Also by a private company. And
this in London. Where you'd think the large hospitals could make full use
of their own. Rather than paying for a private companies profits.

No car park though - it was in Waterloo. But just outside the station,
which was very convenient for me.

--
*After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.