Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Europeans on the minimum wage, no NHS access after Brexit

In article ,
The Natural Philosopher wrote:
On 09/02/18 07:40, alan_m wrote:

I wouldn't care if they'd made the right decision.

They did.

A third of the electorate also exercised their democratic rights and
decided not to vote therefore leaving the decision making to all those
who could be bothered.

For all those complaining about the outcome of the referendum I wonder
how many actually put into power a MP who voted for the referendum bill
in Parliament. If they had voted for someone else the bill wouldn't have
been passed, the referendum wouldn't have taken place and we wouldn't be
discussing the outcome.

That does not compute. I voted for UKIP, but they returned no MPs

At least that restores some confidence in the average UK voter. If only
UKIP hadn't been given so mush publicity for their lies, we'd probably not
be in this mess.

--
*Being healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.