Posted to alt.home.repair
Peeler[_2_] Peeler[_2_] is offline

Default lowbrowman, Birdbrain's senile whore!

On Thu, 8 Feb 2018 20:07:09 -0700, lowbrowman, yet another endlessly
driveling senile idiot, blabbered again:

I wonder which is faster, speaking it or typing it. Depends how good
your fingers are with the odd chords needed to get the brackets.

For programming it really doesn't matter. Unless you're pounding out
Java boilerplate the time spent typing is a small percentage. Or I
guess, Cobol. I never used it myself but I understand getting anything
done requires an equivalent of writing 'War and Peace'.

Does that filthy Scottish ******'s cock taste THAT good to you, lowbrowman?