Posted to uk.d-i-y
alan_m alan_m is offline

Default Europeans on the minimum wage, no NHS access after Brexit

I wouldn't care if they'd made the right decision.

They did.

A third of the electorate also exercised their democratic rights and
decided not to vote therefore leaving the decision making to all those
who could be bothered.

For all those complaining about the outcome of the referendum I wonder
how many actually put into power a MP who voted for the referendum bill
in Parliament. If they had voted for someone else the bill wouldn't have
been passed, the referendum wouldn't have taken place and we wouldn't be
discussing the outcome.