Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Thermometers: What's the Problem with Accuracy?

On Thu, 8 Feb 2018 20:40:47 -0700, rbowman wrote:

On 02/08/2018 07:34 PM, wrote:
Yup that's about it. You really should check out New Zealand if you
want to see a cool place.

I'd like to see NZ and Australia but I'd have to be heavily sedated to
spend that much time in a flying sardine can. Without my support hamster
even.

It is best to break the trip up into segments and lay over. We went
there pretty much straight through, coming back we laid over at LAX
long enough for a shower and a nap. It made it a whole lot better. You
are still on the overseas flight 12 hours. Buy a better seat than
coach. We went premium economy with a little cubby for yourself, not
just a seat. It lays down enough that you can really sleep and you can
stretch your legs all the way out. (Air New Zealand)
You are already close to LAX so that layover probably doesn't make
sense but with the LAX/ATL/RSW thing it was worth a hotel room.
You can also lay over in Hawaii or Tahiti and break up the overseas
flight. I just did not want to give them another chance to lose my
luggage or another flight I might miss.