Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default Stumpie Rumpkin doesn't speak English well

CNN President Donald Trump wasn't -- and, apparently, still isn't --
happy that Democrats in Congress didn't stand to applaud him in his
State of the Union address last week.

Here's what Trump told a crowd in Cincinnati in a speech on Monday
afternoon: "They were like death and un-American. Un-American. Somebody
said, 'treasonous.' I mean, Yeah, I guess why not? Can we call that
treason? Why not? I mean they certainly didn't seem to love our country
that much."

"Somebody said"! No one said it but him.

So since he doesn't know what treason means, he may not know what
collusion means.

So when he says there was no collusion, that just means one of two
things: He doesn't know what the word means or he's lying.

What else is new.