Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default MSC Again

On 2/8/2018 1:19 PM, Leon Fisk wrote:
On Thu, 8 Feb 2018 11:52:12 -0700
Bob La Londe wrote:

snip
So I keep looking for alternatives. I never had issues like this with
Enco. In fact I never did much business with MSC until they assimilated
Enco.

Have you looked, compared prices from Wholesale Tool?

I placed an order there years ago for a few odd items. They had decent
prices, came the next day via UPS. Not surprising, came from the
Detroit location. But I've had other places just take there sweet time
getting the order picked and onto the shipping dock...

http://tool.wttool.com/nav/cat2/Grease,Oil&Lubricants/0

I see they have way oil, don't know if it's a good deal or not. Not
something I buy. I just use chainsaw bar oil when needed. Mostly as a
rust preventative. If I had more, pricey equipment I might reconsider

They send emails out from time to time with percent off specials. If
you want I can give you a heads up next time I get one.

Yeah, I wouldn't mind seeing their specials and sales fliers. Their
regular pricing is just ho hum.