Posted to rec.woodworking
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default No More Landlords Or Realtors!

On 2/8/2018 1:08 PM, -MIKE- wrote:

Â*Â*I would say to do your best and it is likely you will get more work
out of this.Â* Noting better than word of mouth.
And it is more fun working along side some one that is at least equal
to you in talent.

That's what I'm hoping.
I know we'll do the same quality work no matter what we're paid, so we
might as well get paid.Â* :-)

My step father was a builder but in his later years mostly did smaller
remodels and kitchens. When he became sick and could not do the
physical work any more, his reputation was still out there. One client
sent a car to pick him up in the morning just so he could come and watch
and teach the contractor some of his trim skills on crown molding and
baseboards. He always said his clientele was not happy unless he
charged them a high price. He did and he got it.