Posted to uk.d-i-y
Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp[_4_] Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp[_4_] is offline

Default OT Cloud cuckoo land.

On Thu, 8 Feb 2018 21:53:15 +0000, alan_m
wrote:

On 08/02/2018 21:41, Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp wrote:

david-davis-in-swipe-at-eu-over-leaked-brexit-documents-a3762021.html

Do we need yet another pointless brexit thread in this group?

We already know that all our politicians are a bunch of self promoting
money/power grabbing losers.

We already know that all brexiteers are bigoted, racist and are of very
low intelligence.

We already know that the only people fit to rule the country are those
who voted remain.

Yes but are you aware that they are using our taxes to advertise the
poor educational standards of the country?

The fact that the people in power are so completley stupid should be
top secret information. They should be kept out of site and earshot
and only be let out in cases of dire national emergency.

An outbreak of plague might be appropriate.

AB