Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dennis@home Dennis@home is offline

Default Europeans on the minimum wage, no NHS access after Brexit

On 08/02/2018 15:08, tim... wrote:

"pamela" wrote in message
On 21:52Â* 7 Feb 2018, tim... wrote:

"pamela" wrote in message
On 14:38Â* 7 Feb 2018, Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp wrote:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...s/theresa-may-
donald-
trump-nhs-us-trade-deal-brexit-torture-a7548156.html

Neither will UK Citizens either.

Taking back control is a wonderfull idea isn't it?

Just go easy on the chlorinated chicken fillets, the oncology
wards have very large tills

Don't forget the probable requirement to get a trade deal with
India

no there isn't

Have you seen this news?Â* Seems India is keen on it.

Â* "UK government told to accept high immigration or forget trade
Â* deal with India after Brexit"

yes of course they are keen on continuing to make that demand

why would you/anyone think otherwise

It's the same category as the UK "wanting our cake and eating it".

tim

We appear to want to throw away the deals we have and start from scratch.

http://www.efta.int/free-trade/free-trade-agreements