Posted to uk.d-i-y
tim... tim... is offline

Default Europeans on the minimum wage, no NHS access after Brexit

"pamela" wrote in message
On 15:08 8 Feb 2018, tim... wrote:

"pamela" wrote in message
On 21:52 7 Feb 2018, tim... wrote:

"pamela" wrote in message
On 14:38 7 Feb 2018, Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp wrote:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...s/theresa-may-
donald-
trump-nhs-us-trade-deal-brexit-torture-a7548156.html

Neither will UK Citizens either.

Taking back control is a wonderfull idea isn't it?

Just go easy on the chlorinated chicken fillets, the oncology
wards have very large tills

Don't forget the probable requirement to get a trade deal with
India

no there isn't

Have you seen this news? Seems India is keen on it.

"UK government told to accept high immigration or forget trade
deal with India after Brexit"

yes of course they are keen on continuing to make that demand

why would you/anyone think otherwise

It's the same category as the UK "wanting our cake and eating it".

tim

The UK is the supplicant in this negotiation and we can fully expect
to concede to accepting more Indian immigrants than might like in
exchange for a trade deal.

No we wont

we will walk away

just the the EU did when they realised that what the Indians were demanding
was so one sided it wasn't worth bothering with.

India has been exporting more to the EU
than the UK and doesn't need this deal quite as much.

It doesn't need it at all

but the cost of give us access is just too great for us to even consider
agreeing the deal on those terms

Frankly we should say no but it will depend on how desperate we have
become after striking a deal with the EU.

We will not be that desperate

At the end of it all, I predict plenty of Indian immigrants.

I don't

tim