Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dennis@home Dennis@home is offline

Default Europeans on the minimum wage, no NHS access after Brexit

On 08/02/2018 00:22, wrote:
Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp wrote:
Taking back control is a wonderful idea isn't it?

And with that control, you get to chose what government you want.
If you don't want a government that does X, Y, Z, then don't
****ing vote for them!

Oh no! The Toreez will do this thing I don't like!!!
So don't vote for them. Gee. Is democracy such a hard thing for
people in this country to grasp? The whole thrust of the Remain
campaign actually was "we are so thick, so stupid, we can't be
allowed to chose what sort of government to vote for, we must
have the EU telling us what to do." No wonder they lost.

Odd, a lot think its the brexiteers that were to stupid to realise they
were being lied to.
Even now they are stupid enough to believe the lies despite them being
shown to be lies.