Posted to uk.d-i-y
Adrian Caspersz Adrian Caspersz is offline

Default PAT / safety-testing - domestic lighting?

On 03/02/18 08:40, Adrian Brentnall wrote:

Kerry is closest to my destination [Fahamore, Castlegregory] but I
think the only UK flight in is from Stanstead.

We used it for a holiday (from Stanstead), probably 15 years ago (may
have changed since) but they had to clear the cows off the runway before
our flight could take off. Back then, there were two gates - being two
doors in the same room about 20 feet apart.
You half expected to see a bunch of khaki tents, and pilots in sheepskin
jackets g - nice little airport...

Yup, Kerry Airport is small. Smaller than ya typical DIY shed, a third
of it is space for the bar... take a look on google maps!

https://goo.gl/maps/F2noBoXvjwM2

Been a few times there over the Stansted route, wondered at the rather
different perspective on security the two airports have got.

--
Adrian C