Posted to uk.d-i-y
Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp[_4_] Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp[_4_] is offline

Default Europeans on the minimum wage, no NHS access after Brexit

On Thu, 8 Feb 2018 05:06:58 -0800 (PST), whisky-dave
wrote:

On Wednesday, 7 February 2018 23:36:29 UTC, Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp wrote:

Until McDonalds guarantee their products wont lead to a risk of me
becoming an American president, I'm not touching American processed
food. I think all the mad cow proteins somehow ended up in Washington
:-(

AB

There was a TV prog. where they interviewd americans in the UK and ask them to try McDs fries from the UK which I differtn here in the UK to those in the USA and apparently they taste quite differnt (don't ask me what as I haven't eaten then for 2 decades) The american students agreed that the USA fries tasted much better, then they were told why and they were given a list of added ingriedients (mostly chemical) added to US fries the students the pulled a face and said they wouldn't be eating them again.

Strange, I thought the chips were the one fairly natural thing. I'm
sure they were in trouble in some part of the world because of the use
of beef fat.

Probably not kosher or halal.

Not my problem, I dont eat the garbage.

AB