Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mark[_24_] Mark[_24_] is offline

Default Europeans on the minimum wage, no NHS access after Brexit

On Thu, 8 Feb 2018 11:53:08 +0000, alan_m

In article ,
wrote:
The whole thrust of the Remain
campaign actually was "we are so thick, so stupid, we can't be
allowed to chose what sort of government to vote for, we must
have the EU telling us what to do." No wonder they lost.

No wonder the EU can do some things we don't like when we elect ******s
like Farage to its parliament.

I'll bet even the majority of those who voted for remain in the
referendum didn't bother to vote for any MEP. (UK turnout 36%).

Do you have any statistics to back this up?

--
insert witty sig here