Posted to alt.home.repair
Peeler[_2_] Peeler[_2_] is offline

Default Gay ****** Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

On Thu, 08 Feb 2018 15:12:15 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

I'm a terrible typist. My left and right hand don't operate at exactly
the same speed, so letters overtake each other. Back in the days of
typewriters, I often wore holes in the paper trying to blot things out.

Wow! That's so interesting and original again, you demented piece of
sociopathic ****! BG

Tell us, what was your psychiatrists' official diagnosis of your mental
condition, Birdbrain? It could ONLY have been "sociopathy"!

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) endless sociopathic
bull****: