Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Europeans on the minimum wage, no NHS access after Brexit

On Wednesday, 7 February 2018 23:36:29 UTC, Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp wrote:

Until McDonalds guarantee their products wont lead to a risk of me
becoming an American president, I'm not touching American processed
food. I think all the mad cow proteins somehow ended up in Washington
:-(

AB

There was a TV prog. where they interviewd americans in the UK and ask them to try McDs fries from the UK which I differtn here in the UK to those in the USA and apparently they taste quite differnt (don't ask me what as I haven't eaten then for 2 decades) The american students agreed that the USA fries tasted much better, then they were told why and they were given a list of added ingriedients (mostly chemical) added to US fries the students the pulled a face and said they wouldn't be eating them again.