Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Thermometers: What's the Problem with Accuracy?

On Wednesday, February 7, 2018 at 9:49:25 PM UTC-5, rbowman wrote:
I never learned touch typing, I just got used to it as i went. I can
type on a keyboard with no markings left on the keys. This confuses
others. Do you look at your gearstick (if you drive a stick shift) when
you change gear?

--

No. Nor do I look at my fingers when I'm playing a guitar or flute.
Typing, however, was meant to be done by secretaries.

Should I dictate my code and have a secretary type it up?

for open paren eye equals 0 to one thousand twenty three close paren curly brace

Cindy Hamilton