Posted to alt.home.repair
Peeler[_2_] Peeler[_2_] is offline

Default lowbrowman, Birdbrain's senile whore!

On Wed, 7 Feb 2018 20:06:40 -0700, lowbrowman, yet another endlessly
driveling senile idiot, blabbered again:

electric fences above it and one caught my arm, making me jump and spin
round, going the rest of the way down head first on my back with no
control whatsoever. I landed in a muddy pool at the bottom, then
clambered out and climbed up a slope with a rope, not realising I was
exposing myself to the spectators. There was much screaming.

More likely hysterical laughter...

The gay Scottish sow exposes himself ...and lowbrowman, the cocksucking
toothless geezer from the States, quickly runs along again! LOL