Posted to alt.home.repair
Peeler[_2_] Peeler[_2_] is offline

Default lowbrowman, Birdbrain's senile whore!

On Wed, 7 Feb 2018 19:49:40 -0700, lowbrowman, yet another endlessly
driveling senile idiot, blabbered again:

I never learned touch typing, I just got used to it as i went. I can
type on a keyboard with no markings left on the keys. This confuses
others. Do you look at your gearstick (if you drive a stick shift) when
you change gear?

--

No. Nor do I look at my fingers when I'm playing a guitar or flute.

That's because you've blown his flute so often, you demented senile fluter!