Posted to uk.d-i-y
Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp[_4_] Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp[_4_] is offline

Default Calor/ Propane gas bottles, reallocation of use?

On Tue, 6 Feb 2018 18:43:50 +0000, ss wrote:

On 06/02/2018 16:15, Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp wrote:
15 kg gas bottles

Googled:

http://www.elgas.com.au/blog/1969-ho...-in-what-state

Many thank,s that was very helpful, your Googling skills put mine to
shame :-(

Technically I seem to be very comfortably within the safety margins.

It,s for myself on private land so I guess I'm o/k.

Gas bottles do seem a bit of a special case, as I found out when I
tried to dispose of one at the local scrapyard.

Regards

AB