Posted to uk.d-i-y
Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp[_4_] Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp[_4_] is offline

Default Calor/ Propane gas bottles, reallocation of use?

Hi,
I notice that 15 kg gas bottles are plentiful and inexpensive.

What is the test pressure used in the manufacture and inspection of
these?

I was wondering if I could use a couple feeding a homemade spraybar to
keep a drive clear of weeds.

I'm fully aware that normal working pressureof butane/ LPG wouldn't
be high, but they look like they would stand a few bar and a safe
testing procedure would not be difficult to establish.

I thought that If I could test at 12bar and add a relief valve at
10bar, then use the full whack from my compressor of 8 bar to develop
the driving force for the weedkiller.

Does this sound feasible and legal?

AB