Posted to alt.home.repair
CRNG[_2_] CRNG[_2_] is offline

Default Finally Dumping Micros**t and need wise advice

On Mon, 5 Feb 2018 16:19:27 -0800, "Newgene McMensa"
newgene.mcmensaREMOVEREMOVEgmail.com wrote in

I'm looking for the super easy way for a feller with basic computer skills to
(a) acquire the software, (b) install it and (c) install the basic applications.
I would like to stay with MS Word & Excel, just because they do fine for
me and I don't need to learn anything else new dammit. LOL.

Can't be done with Linux.