Posted to rec.woodworking

Default entire leaning house wall bookshelf

Electric Comet on Mon, 5 Feb 2018
10:56:57 -0800 typed in rec.woodworking the following:
On Fri, 26 Jan 2018 10:17:39 -0800
pyotr filipivich wrote:

https://www.designboom.com/architect...an-11-23-2017/

A nifty idea, but I can see many "issues". At least for me
and mine.

it is a steep angle but i think the indoor picture makes it look steeper

the outdoor angle makes it clearer but would not want toddlers on it

keep their books at the bottom

but it is not so much different then a steep staircase for a cellar or
attic

My issues revolve around a wife with balance issues, and a sense
that they have "too much shelf - not enough books!" (We are literally
bookcases on three of four walls, except in the kitchen.)

--
pyotr filipivich