Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Why no one buys screw machines

On Sun, 4 Feb 2018 09:21:36 -0800, Gunner Asch
gunner_asrschloch@cocksuckers_in_taft.****s wrote:

Gunner's state of California is not among them.

LOL Wieber said that his business accumulates tons of taxable

Cites? I dont manufacture anything,

No one said you did, Wieber. However, *you* claimed there was an
inventory tax paid by your "clients" that motivated them to allow you to
boost - steal - a "**** ton of of nuts, bolts and fasteners of all
sorts". That's a lie, of course - no inventory tax.

Steal is the same thing as "We are giving this to you"?

https://www1.avalara.com/us/en/learn...tributors.html

Parts are made and not delivered yet. Client changes product line,
hence..doesnt need the parts currently held for them. Parts are not
paid for until delivery. Parts are part of manufactures inventory.
Parts are taxed because they are sitting on the shelves collecting
dust as they are assets.

Hence we have oodles of "salvage yards" to purchase finished parts for
pennies on the dollar, to remove them from being part of the
owners/manufacturers Assets. Some "salvage yards" charge you to
remove those items, creating costs rather than savings.

When I get asked to load up my trailer with screws, nuts and bolts
made by my client and sitting in dusty shelving for years..years they
paid taxes on them...its "theft" when I agree and bring them home??

This by the way..is the reason Just In Time manufacturing was
developed. Not because the client couldnt find a place to put
inventory needed in advance of use..but because its taxed.

Please provide some cites to how being given these items by the
company owner is "theft".

Ill be waiting for your response with bated breath.

---