Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Refrigerator: Fix or Replace ?

On 2/4/2018 9:40 AM, Ralph Mowery wrote:

Replacements are a little tricky in that it is a smaller unit and the space
it has to fit in just barely accommodates it.

I hate the houses that have only a certain small space for the
refregerator and stoves. The house I bought only had a small space and
could not fit in much of a frig. That is for a 4 bedroom house. As it
is just me and the wife it is ok, but for a large family the frig would
be on the small size.

You solution is to marry off the kids once they hit 16.

We are limited to a 33" fridge. We got a nice Samsung but the size
severely limits the choices. I also had to cut the bottom of the
cabinet above it. The one that has not been opened in 20 years anyway.