Posted to uk.d-i-y
NY NY is offline

Default OT Analog UHF TV transmissions.

"tony sayer" wrote in message
In article ,
scribeth thus
On Friday, 26 January 2018 15:49:38 UTC, wrote:
On Friday, 26 January 2018 15:19:10 UTC, wrote:

Analog TV is being consigned to its rightful place, the history books.

Yes, nobody wants pictures without conversion delays, compression
artifacts

and DOGs these days. Analogue TV really was awful.

Owain

It was, it only allowed 5 channels.

NT

Yes was that so bad seeing the 50 or more dross dig it all channels...

Most of the additional channels that satellite or terrestrial give you are
dross. But there are a few (BBC Four, Yesterday, Drama, ITV3, Talking
Pictures) which I would miss if I didn't have them.

But as for makeover, reality TV or shopping channels - utter bilgewater and
a great waste of bandwidth!