Posted to rec.woodworking
John McGaw John McGaw is offline

Default Hang Cabinet with Cardboard backing ??

On 2/2/2018 8:14 PM, J.P. wrote:
replying to Albert, J.P. wrote:
This is an old thread, but I have noticed these available online at Home
Depot, just metal and not wood.
https://www.homedepot.com/p/Hillman-...4269/302022526

Hillman picture and miror french cleat hanging system.Â* One of the commenters
mentions cleats, so it may be a good solution for those in this boat!

FWIW, ready-made French cleats are available from various makers and
vendors in plastic, steel, aluminum, wood (and probably other materials I
haven't even thought of). The few times I've used them in my own work I've
always made my own of a hardwood such as maple.