Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default How to have several identical wireless doorbells respond to the same code?

On Fri, 02 Feb 2018 10:44:52 +0000 (GMT), charles
wrote:

snip

The only time they might confiscate any such equipment is if it's
illegal to be used in the country in question (frequency allocation /
power etc), is being used illegally (legal CB with illegal amp or
pirate radio station) or you don't refrain from using it when asked.

And I'm not even talking about what they can do, I'm talking about
what they are likely to do.

back in the 1980s there was someone with a piece of equipment that was
radiatoing over the public broadcast bands. He wouldn't allow the RIS
access to his property. so he was charged with operating an unlicenced
transmitter - in such a way that it became a criminal offence, the police
obtained a search warrant and his item (video sender, I think) was seized
and he ended up in court - and it cost him!

I bet!

Silly not to have co-operated though eh?

Cheers, T i m