Posted to uk.d-i-y
alan_m alan_m is offline

Default [OT] Searching an online forum

On 02/02/2018 13:52, Graeme wrote:

Forgive me if this is utter rubbish.Â* I use one particular online forum
quite a lot, as do many others, and a great deal of useful information
has been posted over a good few years.Â* Finding it is the problem.
Searching for a word is OK, but not a phrase.Â* Not a motoring forum, but
by way of example, if I search for morris minor, I can find every
message containing morris OR minor, but not morris AND minor.Â* The forum
admin cannot help.

I've found with many search engines putting both words between quotation
marks works "morris minor"

https://www.lifewire.com/looking-for...phrase-3482479