Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] bnwelch@gmail.com is offline

Default How To Chamfer Cabinet Door Frame?

On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 10:57:06 PM UTC-5, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Tuesday, January 23, 2018 at 7:37:13 PM UTC-5, -MIKE- wrote:

...snip...

You could use any number of those bits and then run the stiles through
the table saw at 45degress to get your chamfer.
You would end up with a tiny little hollow triangle at the joint, but
you may not notice it, or you could fill it with putty.

I ran a full length chamfer on the rails and a stopped chamfer on the
stiles. After I assembled the doors, I filled the "over shoot" with
Durham's RockHard, then chiseled the chamfer square. I still need to do
a little cleanup, but they are coming out pretty good.

They are going to be painted, so I'm going to lose some detail, but so
be it.

https://i.imgur.com/y9jFZCJ.jpg

Looks good...did you consider using a router after the glue up and using a sharp chisel to finish the inside corner? With a simple chamfer it seems do-able. A more complicated profile might not be as simple...
In any case, as have said others, ya dunn gud!