Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Affix gutter to pole

On 2/1/18 10:44 PM, wrote:
On Fri, 02 Feb 2018 03:14:01 GMT, Me
m wrote:

Does anyone have any ideas about how to affix a gutter to a metal pole? The
gutter runs from the porch down the supporting pole. Its just hanging
there. When the wind blows, it clanks against the pole. Im desperate.
Gorilla glue?

Epoxy would be a better choice but I think I would just drill a hole
and put a screw in there or a pop rivet. Another choice might be a
hose clamp.

My first thought was hose clamp. There are also these wrap locks:
http://idealtridon.com/aftermarket/specialty-clamps/wraplock-59-0/
They come in lengths up to 48". One can hook two or more together if
that isn't enough. One can always cut these off to fit also.
or these
http://idealtridon.com/aftermarket/v-bands/v-band/v-band-2/
The largest I've seen will fit a 10" diameter pipe. One has to be careful
to get the right size though. They're heavier so it would be harder
to get
them to bend for your situation.