Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default loft conversion timber ridge beam ?

I'm assuming the original posting date on the thread this is joined to has
nothing to do with the person with the new problem. Get a structural
engineer in together with a rep from the insurance company you are with and
look suitable pleading I guess.
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"Laura.... help.." m
wrote in message ...
replying to me9, Laura.... help.. wrote:
I have just read yr post re roof.. i have a L shaped conversion on a
valley
roof. I believe one of those walls has been removed then filled with
studwork
the house is twisting like billeo and dropped. What the hell do i do now

for full context, visit
https://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy...am-443467-.htm