Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default New tougher MOTs.

On 01/02/18 11:45, Andrew wrote:
On 29/01/2018 13:46, dennis@home wrote:
Some disabled people are fine for days at a time and then suffer.

Translation:

When being observed or assessed they 'suffer', but the rest of the
time they are fine.

Before my first heart op, I could barely walk 60 metres
Before my second, I could barely walk 5 metres.
Before my third, I was back down to 60 meters.

Now, as long as I take the pills and dont drink too much coffee I can
walk indefinitely. On good days. Sometiems I am pushed to do 60 meters
without stopping.

Disability does indeed vary greatly day to day.

Oh, and I havent got a blue card nor do I intend to get one.

I need the exercise.

all women"