Posted to uk.d-i-y
Nick Odell[_2_] Nick Odell[_2_] is offline

Default How to disguise an externall CCTV camera

On 30/01/18 17:53, GB wrote:
On 30/01/2018 13:14, mike wrote:
replying to Murmansk, mike wrote:
A Bird box is a good idea, we have used them successfully particularly in
conservation areas attached to buildings, a bit more adventurous is an
air
brick, also an ornate garden mirror with camera behind it.Â* Consider
potential
stumbling blocks such as collateral intrusion under ECHR legislation.
Good
Luck! Mike
https://www.homeownershub.com/img/cv

A better option is to hide it in plain sight. Put up two dozen fake
ones, and nobody will be able to tell which is the real one.

I got so fed up with kids slinging their empty coke cans over the hedge
into my garden that I hid the camera in an empty coke can..

Nick