Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Cheap Chinese generators

In article ,
Johnny B Good wrote:
Aldi used to sell cheap 2.8KVA 4 stroke petrol powered emergency gensets
cheaper than that several years ago. My first one cost me 180 quid about
5 or 6 years ago. The following year they were selling them for a mere
150 quid. In the light of that, I think those cheap Chinese examples are
way overpriced (and that's assuming they were made to at least the same
shoddy standard as the Aldi unit!).

Wonder where those Aldi units were made? Don't be fooled by the German
name.

--
*If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.