Posted to rec.woodworking
woodchucker[_3_] woodchucker[_3_] is offline

Default Lee Valley StopLoss Bags

On 1/29/2018 10:25 AM, -MIKE- wrote:
On 1/29/18 8:07 AM, Leon wrote:
My solution to finish hardening on top in the can is to turn the can
upside down with a little Bloxygen on top before putting on the lid.
If the contents hardens it is on the bottom.

How did I not know about this stuff!?

But why do you flip the can if you don't have to?
If anything hardens on the lid, so what.
If it hardens on the bottom, then you're kicking it up when stirring, no?

I use wine box bags. Work great, I've used stuff that is 10-15 years old
w/o a problem. Everyone tells me that plastic bags don't work. Ok,
believe what you want. My BIL drinks a lot of wine, he had to swear off
beer because it started bothering him, so my wife told him I was looking
for the boxes, and he gave me 20-30 in one shot. Just clean them up,
fill, and squeeze the air out.

--
Jeff