Posted to uk.d-i-y
bert[_7_] bert[_7_] is offline

Default New tougher MOTs.

In article , Jethro_uk
writes
On Mon, 29 Jan 2018 12:06:32 +0000, Andrew wrote:

On 29/01/2018 11:31, Jethro_uk wrote:
I take it that it was an in-depth, medically knowledgeable discussion,
where all forms of disability and their manifestation were examined ?

Or (more likely) two blokes spouting ********. Funny, I bet there was
no "balance" there.

It was fly-on-the wall documentary and the two blokes were wearing body
cams, so what we saw, was what they saw, heard and recorded.
They checked for assets and asked their office to check the car for
finance, and that was when it turned out to be a motability car,
and having jusgt had a confrontation with the 'disabled' driver,
quite rightly mused on the nature of her alledged disability.

You are beginning to sound suspiciously defensive of your and this
ladies 'entitlement'. She was not in any way physically disabled,
so why and how did she obtain a motability car ?.

I have no idea. Just like you. You judgemental prick.

My wifes entitlement comes from filling out forms, providing copious
evidence (100 pages of scans) and a formal interview with an assessor on
behalf of the DWP.

Twice.

If she she hadn't tried to avoid a funeral bill then she (and i suspect
thousands more like her) would simply have stayed under the radar until
someone dropped her in it to the benefits hotline.

Mysteriously, an awful lot of "reports" to the authorities merely result
in confirmation that any benefits were awarded correctly.

If you want to stop looking like you have a hidden agenda, I suggest you
cast a glance over this

https://syesworldview.files.wordpres...01/image38.jpg

Benefit fraud: £1.2 billion (DWPs own figure)

Tax avoidance: £30 billion (HMRCs own figure)

There's no figure can be put on tax avoidance as it is legally not tax
due.
as it asks, where you *you* start ?

The DWP start with benefit fraud
HMRC should start with tax evasion.