Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Ideas For Appliance Installation Support

On Monday, January 29, 2018 at 1:38:04 PM UTC-6, -MIKE- wrote:
On 1/29/18 12:56 PM, wrote:
On Thursday, January 25, 2018 at 5:29:04 PM UTC-6, -MIKE- wrote:

I'd love to talk! Maybe you and Karl and Steve and I could set up
another google meet up for a video conference while we're at it.
You can email me with your name @ my domain name in my sig.

Will do! We will have to send out a search party for Karl, though.
I saw him at the wedding of Leon's son and he told me that he
actually retired in 2016. I didn't realize that. And apparently,
when he said "retired", he meant from everything! I think he is
dividing more and more time between two homes these days, enjoying
his time.

We'll get together soon.

Robert

Karl's on facebook. You should get on there.
Ask your grand kids how. :-p

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)