Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default ALDI Table Vice

Brian Gaff used his keyboard to write :
Hmm, I had a set of jewellers screwdrivers where the blades were nice and
hard and the handles looked good but the joint between them failed on most
long before you had done up any screws. So much for looking good. they were
branded Stanley, but I suspect they were in fact counterfeit.
This was 10 years ago now and so rubbish is not a new concept. Draper
hacksaw blades that broke far faster than usual,

The later handles tend to be cast zinc, so very weak compared to the
brass handled type they used to sell.