Posted to uk.d-i-y
charles charles is offline

Default New tougher MOTs.

In article ,
Andrew wrote:
On 29/01/2018 11:31, Jethro_uk wrote:
I take it that it was an in-depth, medically knowledgeable discussion,
where all forms of disability and their manifestation were examined ?

Or (more likely) two blokes spouting ********. Funny, I bet there was no
"balance" there.

It was fly-on-the wall documentary and the two blokes were wearing
body cams, so what we saw, was what they saw, heard and recorded.
They checked for assets and asked their office to check the car for
finance, and that was when it turned out to be a motability car,
and having jusgt had a confrontation with the 'disabled' driver,
quite rightly mused on the nature of her alledged disability.

You are beginning to sound suspiciously defensive of your and this
ladies 'entitlement'. She was not in any way physically disabled,
so why and how did she obtain a motability car ?.

At our railway station there is a large poster - the message on it is "Not
all disabilty is visble."
For example: People, who look quite normal, can get very short of breath
when walking any significant distance. People with only one leg look quite
normal when wearing trousers. etc, etc

If she she hadn't tried to avoid a funeral bill then she (and i suspect
thousands more like her) would simply have stayed under the radar until
someone dropped her in it to the benefits hotline.

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England