Posted to uk.d-i-y
Halmyre Halmyre is offline

Default New tougher MOTs.

On Friday, January 26, 2018 at 6:02:20 PM UTC, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Fri, 26 Jan 2018 16:59:49 -0000, NY wrote:

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news
On Fri, 26 Jan 2018 07:14:41 -0000, Jimbo
wrote:
Agreed. Plus the headlights that shouldn't be on during the day.

In my car, which is too old to have LED daylight running lights, I tend to
drive on dipped headlights on twisty country lanes, so there's a chance that
an oncoming car will see me and I will see him before we meet face-to-face,
because the headlights may be visible through gaps in walls, hedges etc.
Originally it was just bikers and Volvo drivers who did it, but now many
people realise the advantage of being seen further away.

Then you're a ****ing idiot. Anyone who can't see a moving object in broad daylight without it being covered in lights shouldn't be on the road.

You drive towards me with your lights on during the day, and you'll be met with my full beam. STOP DAZZLING ONCOMING MOTORISTS YOU ****ING IMBECILE!

If you're being dazzled in daylight by oncoming headlights, you might be suffering from cataracts or some other sort of defective vision.