Posted to uk.d-i-y
robert robert is offline

Default OT Analog UHF TV transmissions.

On 26/01/2018 17:24, Clive Arthur wrote:
On 26/01/2018 14:08, Clive Arthur wrote:
I have a couple of old portable LCD TVs from a relative's estate, but
they're UHF analog PAL UK etc so no use here.Â* Is there anywhere in
the world where they'd still work?

OK, thanks all, it's the bin then.Â* These are Casio ~2" screen things
with no I/O.Â* I did wonder if our analog stuff had perhaps ended up in
some third world place and that there might have been a charity who'd
have them.

Cheers

They fetch £2-3 plus postage on eBay so hardly worth the effort. eBay is
always a good guide to what is in demand, you do get surprises sometimes
with old technology. e.g. VCRs at the moment cant get enough of them to
sell in my local charity shop.