Posted to uk.d-i-y
michael adams[_12_] michael adams[_12_] is offline

Default Bitcoin Mining

"Vortex12" wrote in message

Now I'm making £5.00 to £8.00 per day in exchange for 500 watts of electricity (about
£1.50 per day).

[I'm sure the bubble will burst soon, but it's fun while it lasts].

What you described above is the situation with bitcoin in the early days,
before the exchange rate started to climb.

At present there are around 1384 cryptocurrencies of which bitcoin is simply
the best known.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cryptocurrencies

If you check again I think you'll find you're generating one of the newer varieties.

Otherwise if something looks to good to be true - such as making £5-£8 (£50-80) per day
at a
cost of only £1.50 (£15) worth of electricity, while lying in bed or whatever - it
usually is.

michael adams