Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim Jim is offline

Default Bitcoin Mining

Vortex12 Wrote in message:
All the publicity about the "Bitcoin Bubble" over Christmas got me thinking.

Having discovered a piece of software called *very originally* "Bitcoin
Miner" free in the W10 app store I let it run for a few days and made
about 50p worth of bitcoin.

Next I discovered a free application called "Nicehash Miner", and
proffed a couple of decent graphics cards from the office. Now I'm
making £5.00 to £8.00 per day in exchange for 500 watts of electricity
(about £1.50 per day).

I feel myself being "reeled in" by this brave new world. Anybody else
got this problem?

[I'm sure the bubble will burst soon, but it's fun while it lasts].

How deep are you in?
--
Jim K

----Android NewsGroup Reader----