Posted to rec.woodworking
-MIKE- -MIKE- is offline

Default Has Anybody Tried This Router DC From Oneida Air Systems?

On 1/27/18 8:07 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
Has anybody tried this vacuum attachment for routers?

https://www.oneida-air.com/inventory...m_no=AXH000001

The manual appears to be well written, which is always a plus.

https://www.oneida-air.com/pdf/route...-8x11-2017.pdf

I can't understand the manual that came with my broom.

What are you waiting for? Buy it!
It looks great. The only thing I can think of that would improve it
would be some sort of spring that held the shroud in the forward
position where most bit through their chips.

Other than that, it looks like it got 95%+ of the sawdust.
Considering a decent acrylic router base is easily 20 bucks, the price
seems great, too.

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)