Posted to uk.d-i-y
Theo[_3_] Theo[_3_] is offline

Default OT Analog UHF TV transmissions.

Clive Arthur wrote:
OK, thanks all, it's the bin then. These are Casio ~2" screen things
with no I/O. I did wonder if our analog stuff had perhaps ended up in
some third world place and that there might have been a charity who'd
have them.

Depending on what they are, some can be quite collectable:
http://www.guenthoer.de/index-e.htm

Many pocket TVs, even early Sinclair ones, were multistandard. You might
not get SECAM or NTSC, but they should work for many places that do PAL.
Obviously you'd have to look up what your specific model can do.
There's lots of countries still with analogue TV:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digita...ion_transition

Theo