Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default OT Analog UHF TV transmissions.

No cos the UK had a unique soung/vision separation of 6Mhz most of the rest
of the world used 5.5 or 6.5 mhz and many used Secam not pal.
However if they have a scart input you can still use them with the correct
convvertors as monitors ignoring the tuners. Also if you can get hold of
one, you can still use an old style video sender via analogue. I know this
is true as there is a person down the road with one and I cen get it on an
analogue set here, though he seems to mainly be watching Polish films.
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"Clive Arthur" wrote in message
news
I have a couple of old portable LCD TVs from a relative's estate, but
they're UHF analog PAL UK etc so no use here. Is there anywhere in the
world where they'd still work?

Cheers
--
Clive